Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ABOUT ME: PERSONAL BIO

Yes, it's true, I have chosen to dedicate insurance career to the hospitality industry.  Maybe it's because I see that the industry is somewhat under served with regards to insurance, understanding that no two restaurants share the same exposures.  Maybe it's because I tend to relate to my clients on more than a professional level, inviting them to events and patroning their establishments with groups of people; I will always recommend a clients' place of business before anywhere else.  But realistically, I think it's because I have a special connection with the people that serve us our wonderful delectables and libations - after all, they should be treated and taken care of just as thorough and unique as us when we are in their care.

My goal as an Insurance Broker is to consult your specific needs and identify all possible exposures while maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship. I provide Enterprise Risk Management by following a specific outline and seeing it through to completion.
Some of the services and information included in the Risk Management process are as follows: HR Consultation, Hiring & Firing Practices, Employment Applications, Disciplinary Procedures, Employee Handbooks, Synergistic Business Operations and General Knowledge pertaining to Insurance Law.

We identify, assess and control your exposures, discuss the best finance options (inside or outside funds), control the frequency of losses and monitor it throughout the policy term.
The following lists a variety of services provided by companies I have forged strong relationships with: Fire Suppression Systems (UL300), Sprinkler Testing, Fire Extinguisher Recharge, Hood & Flu Cleaning, as well as Meat, Fish and Poultry Distribution. These companies take care of my clients very well.
I have built my business through trust, delivery, long term relationships and pride. There is no account too small nor too large.
Specialties
Restaurants - Chain / Franchise / Individual
Bars / Taverns / Entertainment Venues
Hotels / Motels
Distributors: Food / Beverage, etc.
Distilleries / Manufacturers
I am full of professional advice pertaining to Restaurant & Hotel Risks and would love to be of assistance to you in any way possible! If I cannot give you an exact answer immediately, I will track it down and get back to you just as soon as I can.

Thank you very much for spending time on my website and I hope that you find it to be extremely valuable to your business. If there is a subject that you would like to see me touch on, please either email me at brianhanson@choiceinsurance.net or feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: