Monday, August 17, 2009

Recent Testimonials

Here are just a couple of recent testimonials from clients...

"Brian Hanson has done a great job for us. His knowledge of the restaurant industry has been very valuable and his attention to detail has been excellent. He has been very responsive to all our inquiries and questions".
Brix Wine CafĂ© – Dave Zimmerman:

"Brian Hanson shopped around for insurance for me and gave my restaurant a much better rate than I had ever been quoted before. He made insurance very affordable for us. I have since recommended him to two other restaurants and he did the same for both. Brian and Choice Insurance are excellent insurance brokers, I enthusiastically recommend him, and any business looking for quotes should certainly give him a try!"
Calamity Jane’s – Sara Aruguete:

No comments: